Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Party

Saturday was Eli & Iris' cousin Scotty's 2nd birthday party.




It was a little chilly, so Iris wore a sweater that Tutu made. I think she looks like a baby Jawa.



Eli had a great time in the bouncy toy. (There's the birthday boy in front)




Uncle Scott juggled (the dog liked the juggling best)




There were atv rides.... yes you DO see 5 kids on a 4-wheeler....



I've been telling Eli for the last 4 weeks or so that we had to wait to have his birthday until after Scotty's birthday, of course now he asks twice a day if it's his birthday yet...
I'm not in such a hurry for him to grow up.

6 comments:

  1. Milk crate seats? That's creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sweater Tutu made Hanna...they are so cute! Iris looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I love the sweaters! I told Tutu she should sell them on Etsy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh. She looks so toasty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fantastic photo of Scotty. <3

    ReplyDelete