Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top Secret

I am pleased to report that I am now a member of a Secret Society. It will not remain secret long, because I cannot keep a secret. (Keep that in mind before you tell me any of your secrets.)

It is the I-Have-A-Daughter-Named-After-A-Pretty-Flower Club. There is only one rule to join. You have decorate your daughter like her namesake flower. I was in the mood to embellish some onesies anyhow...

And the best part is, I have 2 more to do!
I have also decided to put ruffles on these bums.


Wheeee!

Update: I shared this on Crap I've Made's flickr group... under The Paisley Cupcake, cause I'm sharing it there also... and... I'm FEATURED

Hooray!!!




3 comments:

  1. So super cute!! I love them! I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wish I'd named you Lily so I could join too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!
    And ruffle bums are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete