Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5 Things I Love About My Clothesline

1) The yummy fresh smell of my line-dried sheets. (It smells like Idaho!)

2) Getting cooled off in the hot sun by holding cold, wet, clothes

3) The large amount of vitamin D I soak up while doing the wash

4) The speed! Laundry is done in 4 hours instead of 2 days...

and my mostest favorite thing:

5) Eli's indignation. "MOM! Those are my underpants! Why are they outside?!"



(Aren't little boys drawers the cutest?)

What's not to love?

2 comments:

  1. "It smells like Idaho!" I know that smell! Every once in a while I catch a whif of it and I immediately think of stumbling out of my Grandma's camper in the driveway to head inside the house on summer mornings. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli is such a HOOT!!!

    I always liked hanging out sheets and towels and I loved the money I saved by not using the dryer.

    When you were a baby, I used to hang your diapers on a chainlink fence to dry (true story!). I would have LOVED my own clothesline!

    ReplyDelete