Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Joy







"We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy."
 -Joseph Campbell


Funny how happiness is a choice... :)
Things that brought me joy this week:
Eli jumping off the diving board at his swimming lessons




My corn getting a little taller



The four, (count 'em - four times) I had to change my clothes because Iris looked up while nursing, and smiled at me with a mouthful of milk


My weekly baking of bread turning out perfectly



Crafting for my kiddies


My friend Julie sharing some hens and chicks from her garden




Sharing a room with my best friend... and no baby!
(Not pictured)


Sleeping on stiff, sweet smelling sheets from my clothesline


My lilies blooming


Being a SAHM for another week. 


Every single day with my sweet babies is a blessing 











1 comment:

  1. Eli's so brave! and he looks soooo grown up and serious in that picture.

    I love this post. I need to be reminded to choose to be happy sometimes. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete