Sunday, July 18, 2010

Joy







"We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy."
 -Joseph Campbell


Funny how happiness is a choice... :)
Things that brought me joy this week:
Eli jumping off the diving board at his swimming lessons




My corn getting a little taller



The four, (count 'em - four times) I had to change my clothes because Iris looked up while nursing, and smiled at me with a mouthful of milk


My weekly baking of bread turning out perfectly



Crafting for my kiddies


My friend Julie sharing some hens and chicks from her garden




Sharing a room with my best friend... and no baby!
(Not pictured)


Sleeping on stiff, sweet smelling sheets from my clothesline


My lilies blooming


Being a SAHM for another week. 


Every single day with my sweet babies is a blessing 











1 comment:

  1. Eli's so brave! and he looks soooo grown up and serious in that picture.

    I love this post. I need to be reminded to choose to be happy sometimes. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete