Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fine Art Critiques




Artist Eli, with work "Daddy Going to Work with His Bag, and His Rainbow Eyebrows" 
Blue Expo marker on dry erase board

This piece uses soothing colors and bold strokes to invoke the quiet and peaceful times of our lives. In a word, beautiful. Great study of character.

Says the artist: "I combined aesthetics and message to create lasting understanding  with the audience, and I believe I have accomplished that here". 


Artist, Eli with work "Man With One Hand, House with Closed Windows" 
Blue Expo marker on dry erase board. 

In this masterpiece, geometric elements of the work contrast with the dramatic composition. Full of mystery, it literally takes one's breath away, and stuns with raw talent and passion. Says one spectator "You witness a beautiful moment and should walk away but you can't!

Eli: "I created this work for people to like, and for people to be touched by the communication in it. 

3 comments:

  1. I would recognize Jeremy from that picture anywhere. Eli has a great eye for form. He captured the true essence there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Jeremy is so HAPPY to go to work. And his rainbow eyebrows... magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy. I feel so soothed! May I commission a piece? Something with "Jewel-encrusted" and "Mother of Pearl trimmed" would be nice.
    -Auntie Lizzy

    ReplyDelete